Who should attend
Those working within the management of organisations who are entrusted with the task of Business Strategy, Due Diligence and/or Valuation would benefit from this course.
This Oxford online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Management
- Human Resource Managers
- Strategic Managers
- Bank Credit Managers
About the course
This Oxford online training course will introduce you to the skills that help you make successful transactions even in tough times.
Are you looking to grow your business?
Do you know that you can perhaps do this most effectively through a business acquisition?
Difficult times can open up opportunities for acquisitions, but do you know how to take best advantage for your organisation.
The reality is that all organisations look at acquisitions as a means to grow their business – they cannot rely on organic growth alone. However, the difficult financial environment will put added pressure on managers in achieving value from their acquisition.
Management’s challenge therefore is to beat the market odds and execute deals that deliver the value investors demand. This online training course will introduce you to the skills that help you make successful transactions even in tough times, including due diligence and business valuation techniques.
Your experienced presenter will lead you through the technical approach to achieving successful mergers and acquisitions. You will work through a case study and present your findings throughout the seminar to reinforce the learning. You will also discuss case studies drawn from real life companies and examples of what when wrong in mergers and acquisitions.
At the end of this Oxford online training seminar on Mergers and Acquisitions, you will have learnt to:
- Develop an acquisition strategy.
- Apply principles and processes of due diligence.
- Overcome the most common due diligence faults.
- Appreciate valuation drivers and apply them to valuing a business.
- Design a 100-day integration plan to complete your successful acquisition.
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
Some of the seminar topics on this online training course include:
- What type of acquisitions will be suitable to your firm?
- The roles of parties involved in mergers and acquisitions
- The types of due diligence, including commercial, technical, legal, human resources, environment, as well as financial
- The process and phases involved in due diligence
- The benefits of a bespoke due diligence approach
- Alternative business valuation techniques and when to use each one
- The role of finance and benefits of leveraging transactions
- It is not just about the financial matters and therefore you will learn the importance of human resources, culture and systems to the success of the deal
- A sound merger and acquisition process which considers all aspects of integration and planned for success
- What can we learn from real life case studies?
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.