Maximizing Leadership Impact With Emotional Intelligence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Maximize your leadership effectiveness and management influence using advanced EQ techniques.
Emotional Intelligence refers to a set of emotional and social skills and competencies that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use the information in emotions in effective and meaningful ways. This program explores how you can leverage 15 EQ competencies and apply current EQ tools and techniques to enhance performance and productivity in your organization. You will learn how to increase your leadership capacity and overall performance by benchmarking, leveraging and setting plans for intentionally developing your EQ.
This program is also paired with a complementing program: Thriving in Disruptive Times with Leadership Resilience.
- Complete the five stages towards assessment, strategic engagement and targeted development of your own EQ to more effectively address your workplace challenges
- Define the critical role of your EQ in today’s increasingly complex and changing working relationships
- Assess why emotional competencies are “essential capabilities” for anyone who manages or leads
- Conduct a self-assessment to pinpoint your EQ management strengths and growth edges, then create a customized development plan
- Learn how to engage EQ skill and competency practices to achieve dramatic improvements in employee attitude and performance levels
Who should attend
“EQ significantly impacts the bottom line. Our research study found that 48% of the skill set that contributes to outstanding leadership and management performance is comprised of EQ skills and competencies.” – MHS Study
Participants will master the five skill stages to develop their own EQ and the emotional competencies of their staff:
- Setting the stage – understanding EQ
- Self-awareness and self-management competencies
- Putting the power of EQ into coaching, collaboration and positive influence
- Strategic leadership – applying EQ to address your workplace challenges
- Moving forward – setting clear action plans for ongoing EQ engagement