Who should attend
- Executives and professionals in leadership and strategizing roles
- Mid-to upper-level managers, directors and executive business professionals who have moved or anticipate moving from a functional role to a general management/strategic role or have assumed P&L responsibility
- Professionals who wish to improve business acumen and expand their influence across multiple domains within the organization
About the course
Mastering Strategy Execution in a Disruptive Environment helps you close the gaps between planning and action to ensure that all efforts remain on target. You’ll learn to review, plan, and execute strategic initiatives critical to your business and anticipate common hidden barriers strategists face during execution. At the conclusion of this program, you'll have the tools, techniques, and frameworks necessary to successfully execute strategy in today's environment.
HOW IT WORKS
Mastering Strategy Execution in a Disruptive Environment examines ways to align operational strategies with organizational objectives and ensure that initiatives get translated into action. Executives and other professionals will gain insight into how their organizations operate and how to align actions with strategic objectives. This short course applies to the Strategy, Business Analytics, and Change Management Certificates.
- Align Operations and Strategy – Evaluate how your organization aligns its operations and strategic objectives and explore methods to develop a plan for bringing the two together.
- Drive Outcomes – Evaluate the needs of your team to design an execution plan that meets their needs and empowers them for success.
- Create Value – Define what value means within your organization’s complex ecosystem and uncover ways to create and capture more.
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
You’ll gain critical insight into how organizations function and how to marry your organization’s daily activities with long-term strategic goals. Explore how human-centered design enables strategic alignment and helps identify new sources of value to keep your company moving steadily toward its goals.
Link value to strategy and execution using value maps, and uncover ways to create and capture value.
TAKE A SYSTEMS POINT OF VIEW
Develop insight into how your organization operates as a complex system and how to align your actions with strategic plans
CREATIVITY AND VALUE USING HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGN
Use human-centered design, mind maps, storyboards, and value chains to find new sources of value.
CAPABILITIES AND PROCESSES
Differentiate between capabilities and processes and how to maximize growth potential.
Associate Professor in the Practice of Information Systems & Operations Management Phone: (404) 727-3526 Fax: (404) 727-6313 Email: email@example.com MAILING ADDRESS: 1300 Clifton Road Atlanta, GA 30322 BIOGRAPHY Professor Walton joined Goizueta Business School in the Fall of 1996. After...
Biography Nikolay Osadchiy is an Associate Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management at Emory University''s Goizueta Business School. His research interests are in supply chain management, where he studies how supply networks affect risk and operational performance, and in reve...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.