Digital Marketing Strategies: Data, Automation, ai & Analytics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kellogg School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Mastering modern marketing practices
The proliferation of new technologies such as mobile, cloud computing and artificial intelligence have transformed customer behavior and disrupted marketplaces. As a result, marketing practices must also evolve. Marketing in a digital world is much more than marketing through digital channels; it's about harnessing automation to make marketing practices more productive and agile, mining new sources of customer data to create personalized communications, and leveraging analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize marketing activities.
In this online program by Kellogg School of Management Executive Education, led by Professor Mohanbir Sawhney – a globally-recognized scholar, educator and author – you’ll gain an end-to-end perspective of the modern marketing process that starts with gathering customer insights, moves through content strategies and execution, and culminates in optimization and AI applications.
- Go beyond traditional marketing practices and understand the digital world your customers inhabit
- Align your marketing efforts with today’s digital-savvy customer through a clearer comprehension of digital-centric customer behaviors
- Discover how to evolve your marketing by incorporating data, analytics and optimization techniques for improved decision-making
- Learn from other companies that are using new marketing technologies to inform their marketing and gain organizational efficiencies
Module 1: A Framework for Marketing in a Digital World
Understand customer expectations and learn about the five marketing transformation lanes
- Customer Expectations in a Digital World
- Marketing Transformation as a Journey
- Laying out the Framework: 5 Marketing Transformation Lanes
Module 2: Understanding Customers and Generating Insights
Learn about the nature of customer insight through social data, as well as map the customer experience.
- Customer Insights: Deductive and Inductive
- Customer Experience Mapping
- Human Factors Research
- Social Data Mining
- AI in Customer Insight
Module 3: Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Marketing
Study the fundamentals of customer segmentation and how to select target markets based on behavior and responses.
- A Priori vs. Response-based Segmentation
- Segmentation Process Overview (Hypothesize, Quantify, Validate/Describe)
- Behavioral Marketing and Automated Behavioral Marketing
Module 4: The Customer Journey and Content Strategy
Find out where your customers are in their relationship with your brand and learn how to create new ways to engage and inform.
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Improving Customer Experience with ERRC Grid (Eliminate, Raise, Reduce, Create)
- Content Management Process
- Creating Content Hubs
Module 5: Brand Storytelling in a Digital World
Understand how to engage with impactful and thoughtful stories to connect customers with your brand and values.
- Structure of Storytelling
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Storytelling Campaign Design
Module 6: Accelerating Marketing Execution through Agile Marketing
Learn how to market better, faster, and stronger for organizations big and small.
- Always-On Marketing
- Moving from Conventional to Agile Marketing
- Implementing and Scaling Agile Marketing
Module 7: Marketing Attribution, Testing, and Experimentation
Identify your customer touchpoints to understand what, where, and why customers purchase.
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Cross Channel Attribution
- Multi-Touch Attribution
- A/B Testing and Optimization
- Marketing Experimentation Process
Module 8: Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
Learn about software applications that can save time and increase productivity while still effectively engaging customers and managing relationships.
- Marketing Automation
- AI Applications and Customer Lifecycle (Understand, Reach, Attract, Convert, Engage)
- Capstone Project: Uber Case Study
Who should attend
- Business managers responsible for marketing decisions, organizational growth and/or innovation
- Product managers
- Marketing strategists
- Individuals tasked with deepening customer engagement and increasing revenue
- Anyone interested in learning more about customer insight, segmentation, behavioral marketing, content strategy, agile marketing and automation