Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Business Development Team Members
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Online training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Public Relations Professionals
About the course
Building Lasting Value in the New Social World
This Oxford Management online training seminar will provide delegates with the practical knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement, manage, and measure social media sales and marketing efforts. Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, internet forums, web blogs, social blogs, micro blogging, wikis, podcasts, pictures, and YouTube videos. Approximately 100 million users access Facebook through their mobile phone and Twitter processes over 40 million tweets per day. It's important to realize that social media marketing works best when integrated with other components of your marketing plan.
This highly-interactive Oxford Management Mastering Sales & Marketing in the Age of Social Media online training seminar has been specifically designed to provide sales and marketing professionals the tools, tactics and techniques they require to help them avoid the pitfalls and exploit the incredible marketing opportunities associated with the effective use of social media.
Delegates will walk away from this online training with practical knowledge on best practices in using social media platforms to create strong on-line brand identities, improve sales effectiveness, and enable better customer loyalty and retention.
This Oxford Management online training seminar will highlight:
- Design a comprehensive social media sales and marketing plan
- Integrate social media tools with traditional marketing activities to improve customer service and increase business development opportunities
- Demonstrate familiarity with the range and variety of social media platforms and tools
- Understand how to monitor and measure the effectiveness and ROI of a social media marketing plan
- Monitor social media to protect brand reputation and build customer relationships
- Develop persuasion and communications skills to enhance sales effectiveness
By the end of this Oxford Management online training seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Implement strategies to engage customers through social media marketing
- Integrate social media marketing tools into existing marketing plan
- Determine which social media channels best fit organisational marketing objectives
- Explain how social media marketing differs from traditional marketing
- Describe best practices and rules of engagement for online sales and marketing
This online training seminar will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training seminar is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Improved public image and credibility
- Increased revenues through enhanced lead generation and brand awareness
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace
- Expanded market penetration of products and services
- Real-time customer service satisfaction
- Increased traffic to website
- Cost savings on marketing activities
- Early warning of potential product or service issues
- Improved target marketing
- The skills to design a comprehensive social media plan marketing plan
- A greater appreciation of the impact of social marketing
- Increased ability to measure and monitor social media marketing
- Improved nonverbal communication and persuasion skills
- The ability to combine social media and traditional marketing strategies
DAY 1 Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Online training Seminar Overview and Learning Objectives
- Are you keeping up with changing technology?
- How social media marketing differs from traditional marketing?
- Benefits of Using Social Media Marketing
- The History of Social Media
- The 4 Ps of Media Marketing
- Avoiding common mistakes in Social Media Marketing
- Case Study: Best Practices of Social Media Sales and Marketing
- Social Media’s Impact on Customer Service
- Leveraging Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn Marketing
DAY 2 Principles of Persuasion to Enhance Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- What is the difference between Sales and Marketing?
- Marketing and Selling to the Four Customer Buying Styles
- Body Language Skills to Enhance Video Presentations
- Active Listening Skills Development
- How to Use Questioning Skills to Identify Customer Expectations and Service Requirements?
- Keys for Designing a Multimedia Sales Presentation
- The Power of Online Customer Testimonials
- How to turn visitors into customers with conversion optimization?
- Sell with Emotion not Logic
DAY 3 Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 8 Marketing Trends to Implement in your Marketing Plan
- 5 Steps in Building Your Social Media Marketing Plan
- Using SWOT for Social Media Market Analysis
- Creating Website Content
- Market Segmentation
- Porter’s 5 Forces
- Building Brand Loyalty
- How to make a video go viral?
DAY 4 Measuring and Monitoring Social Media Campaigns
- Benefits of Measuring Social Media Effectiveness
- Monitoring your Organisation’s Reputation Online
- Breakout Session: Action Planning for Reputation Damage Control
- Define Strategy, Objectives, Priorities, and Goals
- 10 Steps to Measure the Effects of Social Media
- Increase Search Engine Optimization
- Top 12 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Best Practices for Measuring and Monitoring Social Media
DAY 5 Professional Development for Continuous Improvement
- Practical Exercise: Developing Your Action Plan
- Your Attitude makes a Difference
- Setting SMART objectives
- Setting Personal Development and Business Goals
- Time Management Tips to Improve Daily Productivity
- Stress Management Strategies for Peak Performance
- Online training Seminar Review and Feedback
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.