Who should attend
This Oxford workshop is suitable for a wide range of Executives who have an interest in the branding, corporate reputation or commercial success of their organisation, but will specifically be of interest to;
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Business Development Team Members
- Customer Service Professionals
- Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR & Training Professionals
- Accounts Personnel
- Public Relations Professionals
About the course
The world is now officially Social! The advance of internet technologies has presented Business with a ‘Perfect Storm’ of;
- Erosion of Traditional Points of Differentiation and mass-commoditization through Price-comparison and Auto-switching websites
- Increased customer expectations, 24/7/365 with 1 hour response times are now the expected ‘norm’ and
- Social Media has made the Customer Experience the single most compelling component of the entire Marketing Mix
This Oxford training seminar will provide delegates with the practical knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement, manage, and measure social media sales and marketing efforts. Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, internet forums, web blogs, social blogs, micro blogging, wikis, podcasts, pictures, and YouTube videos. Approximately 100 million users access Facebook through their mobile phone and Twitter processes over 40 million tweets per day. It's important to realize that social media marketing works best when integrated with other components of your marketing plan.
This highly-interactive Oxford Mastering Sales & Marketing in the Age of Social Media training seminar has been specifically designed to provide sales and marketing professionals the tools, tactics and techniques they require to help them avoid the pitfalls and exploit the incredible marketing opportunities associated with the effective use of social media.
Delegates will walk away from this training with practical knowledge on best practices in using social media platforms to create strong on-line brand identities, improve sales effectiveness, and enable better customer loyalty and retention.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Design a comprehensive social media sales and marketing plan
- Integrate social media tools with traditional marketing activities to improve customer service and increase business development opportunities
- Demonstrate familiarity with the range and variety of social media platforms and tools
- Understand how to monitor a& measure the effectiveness and ROI of a social media plan
- Monitor social media to protect brand reputation and build customer relationships
- Develop persuasion and communications skills to enhance sales effectiveness
- Implement strategies to engage customers through social media marketing
- Integrate social media marketing tools into existing marketing plan
- Determine which social media channels best fit organisational marketing objectives
- Explain how social media marketing differs from traditional marketing
- Describe best practices and rules of engagement for online sales and marketing
Fundamentals of Social Media Strategies
- How Social Media Marketing differs from Traditional Marketing?
- Benefits of Using Social Media Marketing
- The History of Social Media
- The 4 Ps of Media Marketing
- Avoiding common mistakes in Social Media Marketing
- Case Study: Best Practices of Social Media Sales and Marketing
- Social Media’s Impact on Customer Service
- Leveraging Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn Marketing
Principles of Persuasion to Enhance Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- What is the difference between Sales and Marketing?
- Marketing and Selling to the Four Customer Buying Styles
- Active Listening Skills Development
- How to Use Questioning Skills to Identify Customer Expectations and Service Requirements?
- The Power of Online Customer Testimonials
- How to turn Visitors into Customers with Conversion Optimization?
- Sell with Emotion not Logic
Creating a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Trends to Implement in your Marketing Plan
- Key Steps in Building Your Social Media Marketing Plan
- Creating Website Content
- Market Segmentation
- Building Brand Loyalty
- How to make a Video go Viral?
Measuring and Monitoring Social Media Campaigns
- Benefits of Measuring Social Media Effectiveness
- Monitoring your Organisation’s Reputation Online
- Breakout Session: Action Planning for Reputation Damage Control
- How to Measure the Effects of Social Media
- Increase Search Engine Optimization
- The Top Social Media Monitoring Tools
Professional Development for Continuous Improvement
- Practical Exercise: Developing Your Action Plan
- Setting SMART objectives
- Practical Exercise: Setting Personal Development and Business Goals
- Time Management Tips to Improve Daily Productivity
- Stress Management Strategies for Peak Performance
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.