Managerial Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Goizueta Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Managerial Leadership Program (MLP) is a four-day course that builds on your success and leadership potential as a top performer within your organization. Focused on raising your individual leadership capacity, MLP concentrates on honing your abilities to affect team success. Through our Leadership Reaction Course, you will put what you’ve learned into practice to expand your acumen and skill in managing yourself and your team. During your experience you will have a one-on-one session with an executive coach.
**Please note: MLP is designed to be a highly interactive course. It requires participants to complete a series of pre-course assessments and analyses at least four weeks prior to the first day of the session.The Leadership Reaction Course is a hands-on, outdoor learning component within MLP that does require physical movement.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Leadership styles and team leadership techniques
- Executive effectiveness on a personal, team, and organizational level
- Developing an action plan that will help you implement the lessons you’ve learned through assessments, feedback, and experiential activities
- The role communications plays in effective team leadership
HOW YOU WILL WORK SMARTER:
- Identify essential leadership skills and tools to apply to your role
- Personally assess your leadership skills and identify challenges and opportunities through a one-hour session with an executive coach
- Build team leadership skills designed to empower you and your team to achieve greater business results
PPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Roberto C. Goizueta Leadership Certificate
- Qualifies as an elective for the C-Suite and Advanced Certificates
Who should attend
- Mid- to upper-level managers, directors, and other executives with a minimum of two years of management experience
- Leaders newly charged with leading teams of people
- Professionals who wish to expand their influence