Who should attend
This course is intended for maintenance managers, superintendents, supervisors, team leaders, and planners engaged in work management, planning, and scheduling.
About the course
No matter what the price of oil is, safe facilities operations require effective maintenance work control. ISO 55000 (PAS 55) is the asset management standard everyone is moving towards. This course is designed to build competency in Work Control as a primary skill set required to achieve these new standards. It will focus on the six phases of work management: work identification, planning, prioritization, scheduling, execution, and history capture. These essential skills are the key components of integrity management, safety, efficient resource utilization, and reliable operation. A pre and post self-assessment will be used to measure competency improvement. In order to improve facility asset management, each participant will develop an action plan to help their organizations in the long-term effort to become more efficient and safe.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Develop world class planning and work control
- Employ business process analysis techniques in work control
- Use a gap analysis on your work management system
- Apply a step-by-step work control from identification through using work history
- Carryout optimization of preventive and condition-monitoring activities
- Apply techniques such as critical equipment analysis, critical spares control and emergency response work
- Work identification
- Planning prioritization
- Scheduling execution
- History records
- Optimizing preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance planning
- Critical equipment focus
- Emergency response
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.