Who should attend
- All Training Managers and Professionals
- Training Co-ordinators who have attended a certificated training course
- Senior Training Administrators
- Training Designers and Developers
- Those who have a responsibility for training others
- Those who wish to move into training management
- HR Management and Professionals with an interest in training
- Line Managers with an interest in training
- Senior Managers who want to know how to use training to maximise organisational efficiency
About the course
Today, those in training functions need to understand strategy and the role of training in today’s fast-moving environment in making sure strategic goals are met. This new OXFORD Linking Training to Organisational Goals online training seminar will help anyone in training to convert strategic goals into action – with both timelines and budgets. One critical area is, of course, competency levels – which are a good example of a strategic goal. Master the techniques and gain a skill that few professionals in training have.
Highlights of this engaging online training course are:
- How to produce focused training strategies and plans and use the training matrix?
- How to influence by producing clear understandable results?
- How to explore many options for learning?
- How to get the best out of people through two different approaches: performance and competency?
- How to demonstrate added value and ROI?
- How to get the best out of people through development?
By the end of this virtual training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role of training within an organisation – linked to the strategic plan
- Clearly show which training contributes directly to the goals of the organisation
- Use a strategic model and training schema to align training clearly with the organisational goals
- Conduct an effective training needs analysis
- Develop a training strategy
- Evaluate training and promote value-added training
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The online training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Impact on the organisation from delegates attending this online training seminar includes:
- Enhancement of a wide range of skills and competencies
- Improved results from training within a business
- New techniques in training strategy that are essential in developing partnership with internal clients
- Developed and convincingly submitting training plans
- More focused training and development
- Evaluation of training programmes to drive up quality and effectiveness
Attendance at this virtual training seminar will result in individuals being better able to:
- Implement a wide range of strategic planning techniques in the learning and development environment
- Use enhanced interpersonal skills
- Improve their ability to make training a more critical part of a business
- Demonstrate how training budget can be seen as an investment
- Use different techniques and approaches for working effectively through a training strategy
- Apply new skills effectively in the workplace, gaining skills and knowledge few possess in the training function
Business Strategy and Training
- Introduction to Training, Development and Learning
- So Why Do We Need to Train Anyway?
- How Businesses Set Their Strategy
- The Importance of Aligning Training Strategy – The HR and Training Strategic Model
- The Role of Training in Supporting Business Strategy – How to Write Strategic Goals?
- Defining The Training Function
Developing A Focused Training Solution
- The New Systematic Training Cycle
- Competence – 95% of All Trainings Organisational Goals
- Where Performance Training Fits – The 5% that Makes 100% Difference
- Serious Limitations that Training Has – 10 -15% of the Workforce Will Be Unresponsive to Training
- Different Learning Methods – From E-learning to Classroom
- Developing Learning Solutions and Blended Learning
- Training Design Principles
- Selecting The Trainer
The Training Strategy
- A Strategic Approach to Doing TNA to Best Meet Organisational Goals – New Approaches to TNA
- Actioning Organisational Goals
- Case Study Review – Lessons Learned
- Organisations and Change – Driving the Need for Training
- Responding to Organisational Change
- Why People Don’t Like Change?
- How to Pritoritise Training to Get the Best Value?
Building The Value of Training
- The Providers of Training
- Developing Partnerships and Suppliers – Writing Training Specifications to Get the Best Value
- Pilot Programmes For Validation
- Evaluation For ROI – How to Do It? - A Model to Use
- Case Study - Evaluating and Measuring Return on Investment
- Validation of The Training Process For Quality Assurance
- The Need For Tests and Assessments
Developing Your Training Strategy
- Creating The Training Plan
- Creating A Budget Using Unit Costs
- The Use of Service Level Agreements
- Reporting Training Activities Against Plan
- Post-Seminar Peer Network Support
- Action Planning
- Key Concepts Learned and Personal Development Plans
On successful completion of this training course, OXFORD e-Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.