Who should attend
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement a PPC campaign in B2B or B2C markets.
About the course
This course shows how plan your PPC Google Ads campaigns and optimise performance.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Restructure PPC marketing campaigns around Audience Insights
- Gain Quick Wins from PPC advertising test and learn methodology
- How to increase efficiency in PPC management
- Gain better methods of working with a PPC agency
- Utilise pay per click in mobile, shopping and image search.
- Advanced paid per click search bidding that drive campaign success
- The key influences on Google PPC management
- How to reduce time spent doing PPC keyword research
- Identify your best target audiences
- Learn from and beat a PPC competitor
- How to build an ROI model for Pay Per Click marketing
- How to restructure your existing PPC campaigns for better results
- Use attribution and set-up conversions for better results
- Collecting, measuring and managing PPC reporting
- Developing the right PPC advertising mix for your market
- PPC ads copywriting with ETAs and CTAs
- How to put together a workable Pay Per Click plan
- How to select and work with a PPC agency
- Using the right tools for PPC
- Optimisation PPC for mobile and shopping
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.