Who should attend
This workshop is designed for mid-level managers, however sessions may also be appropriate for general staff and supervisors to attend.
About the course
The Leading Well workshop series encompasses the four key themes leaders need to be successful in today’s competitive and ever changing environment. This course will emphasize the second theme: achieving results. Leaders responsible for managing processes, departments, and teams are critical for ensuring targets are met and customers are satisfied. In short, leaders have to measure results and deliver results consistently.
What You Will Learn
- How to keep score for the short term and long term
- How to apply conceptual thinking to performance management
- The skill of delegation
- How to put performance management to practice
- Performance management next steps
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the stages of team development.
- Know how to implement the foundational components of effective teams.
- Learn how performance measures impacts team behavior.
- Investigate the interaction between critical thinking skills and decision making.
- Evaluate employee engagement approaches and related tools and techniques.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.