Who should attend
This workshop is designed for mid-level managers, however sessions may be appropriate for general staff and supervisors to attend.
About the course
Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. This session explores the wider impacts of change, particularly on people and how they, as individuals and teams, move from the current situation to the new one.
What You Will Learn
- How conceptual analysis leads to change
- The change management process
- How to evaluate the tools used to support the communications processes
- Practical skills through planning a hypothetical change for the company
How You Will Benefit
- Understand how conceptual analysis leads to change.
- Understand the change management process.
- Evaluate the tools used to support the communications processes.
- Gain practical skills through planning a hypothetical change for the company.
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Decision making
ALIGNMENT WITH BUSINESS STRATEGY
ESTABLISHING THE NEW “STEADY STATE”
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.