Who should attend
- Managers and team leaders in the private, public or not for profit sectors.
- Professionals who are, or may become responsible for overseeing work done by others in pursuit of organisational objectives.
About the course
Learn how to successfully motivate people to perform at their best and achieve desired organisational outcomes.
- Learn how to successfully motivate people to perform at their best and achieve desired organisational outcomes.
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Learn how your style impacts the people around you - your staff, your peers and your boss.
- Improve your knowledge skills to change your style to influence others.
- Explore motivation and values and how they influence individuals.
What is covered in the course?
- Self-awareness, emotional intelligence and leadership styles.
- Management in organisations.
- Challenges in leadership and decision-making.
- Teams, teamwork, and communication.
- Conflict: your conflict style and how to approach conflict.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- a deeper understanding of yourself and your impact on others
- awareness of how to alter your behaviour to influence others positively
- improved communication skills when interacting with other.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- leaders who can build skills and develop their own and their team's emotional intelligence
- teams with greater trust, cohesion, wellbeing, and effectiveness.
Since 2002, Principal of Knowledge Perspectives, a consulting collaborative that specialises in the management and development of knowledge intensive organisations. Since 2003, adjunct lecturer firstly at the Adelaide Graduate School of Business and now at the University of Adelaide Business Sch...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.