This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Be the CEO of your own success.
The Leadership Deep Dive at Weatherhead is an intensive nine-day program designed for senior executives from around the world who are seeking new and innovative ways to advance their organizations. Built on Appreciative Inquiry and emotional intelligence—the revolutionary management principles that originated at Weatherhead—Leadership Deep Dive not only changes businesses, it changes lives.
These universal leadership principles translate across borders into all areas of management and provide participants with a perspective to impact business on a global scale.
10 Takeaways of Leadership Deep Dive
- Skills to make an immediate impact in your organization
- An expanded professional network
- Six months’ worth of one on one coaching
- Techniques to continue your learning after the program
- Tools to advance your career and position
- Connections to the nation’s top companies
- A clear understanding of revolutionary management principles
- Strategies to align your values with your career
- Specific approaches on how to inspire teams
- Ability to lead across all areas
Who should attend
Leadership Deep Dive has transformed executives across a diverse range of industries, roles and backgrounds, including manufacturing, healthcare, professional services, energy, finance and nonprofit organizations.
Leadership Deep Dive is designed for those who:
- Hold a C-suite, vice president, partner or other key organizational role
- Head the organization’s functional effort (e.g., finance, operations, information, technology, human resources) or business division
- Perform in senior partner, managing director or general manager positions
- Plan to one day run a family business
- Lead a professional services firm, nonprofit organization, government agency or educational institution
- Are preparing for an executive leadership position as part of their organization’s succession planning
- Participants come from all over the world to learn the leadership tools to transform their organizations, whether their primary market is local or global.
Trust the experts
David L. Cooperrider, PhD, holds the Fairmount Santrol - David L. Cooperrider Professorship in Appreciative Inquiry at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, where he is the faculty founder of the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit. Cooperrider...
Lasting impact of Leadership Deep Dive
Leadership Deep Dive Participant Testimonials