Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Leadership Deep Dive has transformed executives across a diverse range of industries, roles and backgrounds, including manufacturing, healthcare, professional services, energy, finance and nonprofit organizations.
Leadership Deep Dive is designed for those who:
- Hold a C-suite, vice president, partner or other key organizational role
- Head the organization’s functional effort (e.g., finance, operations, information, technology, human resources) or business division
- Perform in senior partner, managing director or general manager positions
- Plan to one day run a family business
- Lead a professional services firm, nonprofit organization, government agency or educational institution
- Are preparing for an executive leadership position as part of their organization’s succession planning
- Participants come from all over the world to learn the leadership tools to transform their organizations, whether their primary market is local or global.
About the course
Be the CEO of your own success.
The Leadership Deep Dive CEO and senior leadership development program at Weatherhead is an intensive nine-day program designed for senior executives from around the world who are seeking new and innovative ways to advance their organizations. Built on Appreciative Inquiry and emotional intelligence—the revolutionary management principles that originated at Weatherhead—Leadership Deep Dive not only changes businesses, it changes lives.
Through this top executive leadership program, you'll explore universal leadership principles that translate across borders into all areas of management and provide participants with a perspective to impact business on a global scale.
10 Takeaways of Leadership Deep Dive
- Skills to make an immediate impact in your organization
- An expanded professional network
- Six months’ worth of one on one coaching
- Techniques to continue your learning after the program
- Tools to advance your career and position
- Connections to the nation’s top companies
- A clear understanding of revolutionary management principles
- Strategies to align your values with your career
- Specific approaches on how to inspire teams
- Ability to lead across all areas
Jeremy Hunter, PhD is the great-grandson of a sumo wrestler. He serves as Associate Professor of Practice at the Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management. For over a decade, he has helped leaders develop themselves while retaining their humanity in the face of monumental change and challen...
An expert in how leadership development can transform individuals, groups, and organizations, Diana Bilimoria, PhD, is KeyBank Professor, chair and professor of organizational behavior. Bilimoria’s research focuses on gender and diversity in governance and leadership and organizational transforma...
Using his well-established Intentional Change Theory (ICT) and complexity theory, Richard Boyatzis, PhD, has continued to research how people and organizations engage in sustainable, desired change. The theory predicts how changes occur in different groups of human organizations, including team, ...
David L. Cooperrider, PhD, holds the Fairmount Santrol - David L. Cooperrider Professorship in Appreciative Inquiry at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, where he is the faculty founder of the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit. Cooperrider...
Ron Fry is a Professor in the Department of Organizational Behavior at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University. He holds a BS in Engineering at the University of California at Los Angeles (1969), and an SM in Management from the Alfred P. Sloan School of Management a...
Intuitively, we know the relationship between leaders and employees can have a dramatic effect on employee contribution and organizational success. The research and teaching of Melvin Smith, PhD, reveal the structure of this relationship. His work on the nature of leadership and the role emotiona...
Vanessa is Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior. She is an applied social psychologist who uses her deep knowledge of social systems to help answer real-world questions facing organizations like: How should self-managing teams lead themselves? How should a leader lead a self-managing te...
Shannon E. French, Ph.D., began her tenure as director of the Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence and Inamori Professor of Ethics at Case Western Reserve University on September 8, 2008. Prior to leading the Inamori Center, French was the associate chair of the Department of L...
Frank Barrett, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of Management and Organization Behavior in the Department of Systems Management at the Naval Post Graduate Academy. He is also a faculty member of the Human and Organizational Development Program at Fielding Institute. Frank's professional interests and...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.