Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Emerging leaders with no direct reports, but on the path to leadership in the next 12 to 18 months;
- First-time managers who have been in role for 6 to 12 months;
- Leaders with 3 to 5 years of experience leading others;
- Participants who want an intensive focus on the fundamental four competencies critical for all levels of leadership; and
- Leaders who desire a compact yet compelling experience designed to enhance effectiveness in the workplace.
About the course
Lead 4 Success® (L4S) is a robust training program representing the essence of The Center for Creative Leadership’s (CCL®) leadership content.
Lead 4 Success® develops the 4 fundamental skills that leaders at every level need to master:
- Learning agility
Immersed in experiential learning, leaders adapt the foundational skills to their own leadership contexts and apply the lessons to their real world leadership challenges.
- Program Orientation
- Program Introduction
- Learning Agility
- Program Close
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.