Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Practicing key account managers seeking to ensure they manage key relationships appropriately and profitably.
- Senior sales people and major account managers aiming to develop their planning and customer management skills.
- Procurement managers who would like a different perspective on supplier relationship management and collaborative business‐to‐business relationships.
About the course
Key Account Management (KAM) Programme provides frameworks to understand buyer-seller relationships and managing Key Account Management (KAM) in business markets. It will show how to adopt a practical approach to planning, analysing and implementing a closer relationship with your strategic accounts. At the end of the programme, you will have the tools to create a strategic key account plan for a specific customer.
- Understanding and appreciate customer-centricity and its role in higher profitability
- Understanding buyer-seller relationships, networks, and alliances.
- Develop a clear understanding of the goals of KAM as a principle and how it can contribute to the overall strategy of the firm to face future challenges.
- Customer classification and value-based management of customers.
- To learn how to navigate the evolution of key/strategic account partnerships.
- Frameworks for effective management of key/strategic account partnerships.
- Creating and Capturing value for and from the key account relationships.
- Gain a deep understanding of the total process of key account management.
- Assessing Performance of Key Accounts.
- Developing Customer Centric Organizations
- Customer Relationship Management (Introduction to Best practices)
- Key Account Management – key principles
- Identifying key accounts
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer
- Developing customer‐focused value propositions
- Commercial strategies for Key Accounts
- Managing the internal and external teams for KAM
- Prioritizing, managing and growing key accounts
- Conflict Management and Negotiating for higher value
- The strategic role of the Key Account Manager
Prof. Prashant Mishra is presently Dean (New Initiative and External Relations) and Professor in the marketing area at IIM Calcutta. He has been Chairperson of Post Graduate Programmes at IIMC during 2008 -2012 and has also been Chairperson of Marketing Area. In Executive education, Prof. Prashan...
Prof. Suren Sista is a member of the faculty of Marketing at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. He is a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore and holds a Post-Graduate in Marketing Communications from Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad. He was the Dr. D C Pavat...