Who should attend
This course is designed for environmental compliance officers, environmental affairs managers, environmental professionals, ISO and environmental project managers, ISO and environmental project team members, quality assurance professionals, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001 audit process.
About the course
The 14001:2015 Internal Auditing TPECS course is designed for those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program but also conducting and leading management system audits for an environmental management system. An assessment will be given during the course to test your knowledge and comprehension.
Learners are required to bring their own laptop because the test is web based.
What You Will Learn
- Quality management fundamentals and concepts
- How to audit quality management systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Clause 4, context of the organization
- ISO 14001:2015 Clause 5, leadership
- How to manage and audit
- Audit planning and preparation
How You Will Benefit
- Learn about auditing concepts such as scope, plan, perform, prepare, and report an audit.
- Learn about managing audit risks.
- AUDITING AN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- CONDUCTING AND LEADING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDITS
Bill Meffert manages the Georgia Institute of Technology Energy and Sustainability Services group and oversees the development, transfer, and adoption of energy and environmental innovations and best practices for industry and business. The group conducts more than $2 million in research annually...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.