Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This course is intended for senior engineers, projects engineers, design engineers, construction quality control managers as well as site engineers and their subordinates.
About the course
Quality control plays an important role in the residential, commercial and construction industries. This type of course emphasize the quality control in civil construction and focuses on the types of materials, construction methods and quality control necessary for building road, bridges, underground utilities and other types of civil construction projects.
This course will also provide the knowledge of quality control in the construction industry developing the quality plan, method statement, inspect, audit and to participate in the root cause analysis.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Implement Quality Assurance Systems (QAS) in the construction field.
- Perform the roles of Quality Control (QC) in modern construction enterprises.
- Use the tools and techniques for detecting and solving quality problems in site inspection, setting quality control systems and use high quality materials and installation with the desired standards in accordance to the requirements
- Recognize the quality objectives, forms, documents and the required procedures
- Audit, inspect and use the corrective and preventive action procedure in quality control
- Carryout problem solving and determine the root cause and analysis as well as the specific codes and standards in effective quality control
- Concept and Vocabulary
- Overview of Construction Process
- Quality from within the ISO Standard
- Quality Advocate
- Quality Objective (Workshop)
- Quality Policy
- Quality Team & Responsibility
QA/QC Forms, Documents & Procedures
- Document Control
- Document Control & Obsolete Procedure
- Quality Plan Overview
- Method Statement Development
QA/QC Audit & Inspection
- Auditing in General
- Audit Procedure
- QA/QC General Inspection
- Non-conformity, Corrective and Preventive Action Procedure Overview Corrective and Preventive Action
- Internal Audit Procedure
- Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
- Metrics “Measuring Tools”
- Codes & Standards
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.