Who should attend
- Current and future company leaders
- Supply-side managers
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Leaders of cross-functional teams
About the course
This one-day open-enrollment program is designed for mid-level professionals, and is available as part of our Supply Chain certificate program.
As consumer demands and markets continue to grow and create challenges in every industry, successful companies are taking a strategic approach to logistics and transportation management. This approach allows them to both lower costs and create greater value for customers. Logistics and transportation management helps companies get the right item to the right place at the right time by applying an overall supply chain strategy and adjusting key processes within the supply chain.
Integrated Logistics and Transportation Managementwill help you better understand how to use logistics and transportation to provide both internal and external value. Taught by the Director of Lehigh’s Center for Supply Chain Research, this hands-on program is based on the latest data, standards, and best practices from multiple industries. You will identify areas for improvement in your organization during the program, and leave with insights and ideas for how to implement those improvements.
Impact & Benefits
- Create value for your customers by streamlining supply chain practices
- Apply powerful techniques for efficient transportation management
- Harness your extended supply chain for competitive advantage
- Incorporate supply chain management strategy across logistics and transportation
Dr. Zach G. Zacharia is an Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management and Director of the Center for Supply Chain Research in the College of Business and Economics, Lehigh University where he teaches Graduate and Undergraduate courses in Supply Chain Operations Management and Logistics and Tr...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.