Who should attend
This course is ideal for marketers keen to develop an influencer strategy and looking to maximise the opportunity influencer marketing can bring to your brand or organisation.
About the course
Influencer Strategy is now a key component of digital marketing and includes a wide range of approaches such as celebrity endorsement, content creation, joint ventures, social media, employee ambassador programs and customer advocacy.
Over a six-week period, you’ll join a group of fellow participants for a weekly 1.5-hour session led by a highly experienced digital strategist and author. The sessions will help you determine your core objectives, define audiences, identify the right influencers, managing influencer programs and establishing ROI.
- Week 1: Research & Discover - Context andopportunity
- Week 2: Identify & Engage - Identifying influencers
- Week 3: Strategy & Planning – Plan, Listen, Analyse, Engage, Measure
- Week 4: Program Management – Negotiation, software and budgets
- Week 5: Analytics & Metrics – Tracking KPIs and ROI
- Week 6: Implementation –Deliver your Influencer Strategy
- Learn about the breadth of current influencer marketing programs
- Understand where influencer marketing impacts the customer journey
- Research and discover relevant influencers following best practice
- Strategically choose the right type of influencers, prioritise and segment
- How to onboard, negotiate with and build successful relationships with influencers
- Learn key tools and resources that help to effectively manage influencer campaigns
- Understand which KPIs to use to drive strategically aligned ROI
- Build and develop your Influencer Strategy using a planning framework
Michelle Carvill is a strategic marketer, digital agency founder, consultant, trainer, speaker and four times published author in the digital marketing and social media space. Her latest book, co-authored with Ian MacRae, published by Kogan Page, March 2020, is Myths of Social Media - Dismiss the...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.