About the course
Manage your goals, energy and activities for enhanced performance
In the unfamiliar “new normals” we face in work and life, productivity is not about getting everything done in limited time. Rather, it means making the best decisions about what goals and activities will lead to the best results, and using our energies wisely to accomplish them proactively.
In this program, you will learn how to be more efficient, agile and resilient in the ways you approach productivity. Develop clear and measurable goals you can realistically reach. Create a practical plan to balance and manage your work and life demands. Practice new techniques for increasing your energy, adaptability and effectiveness. Achieve peak performance in the “new normal”—whatever that means for you.
Benefits for you
- Develop new perspectives and habits that will enable you to become more productive
- Identify and refine your objectives to make your goals more attainable
- Apply techniques for achieving mindful productivity without distractions
- Explore an array of new productivity concepts, tools and techniques, and decide which ones will work best for you
- Boost your productivity through influential communication
- Pace yourself mentally and physically for increased resiliency and performance
- Determining your productivity approach: strengths and areas for development
- Setting expectations for yourself and others to stay focused on goals, not details
- Crafting “smart” goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound)
- Giving your productivity goals a reality-check by converting them into specific actions
- Self-managing common attitudes, habits and pressures that inhibit productivity
- Applying productivity mindfulness to train your brain to focus
- Communicating more influentially to establish productivity expectations with others
- Saying “no” assertively and diplomatically
- Managing stressors proactively to avoid burn-out and achieve maximum resiliency
- Establishing milestones and measurements to monitor your productivity effectiveness
This program employs an experiential learning format that offers smart options without prescribing easy, one-size-fits-all solutions. You will create your own personalized productivity action plan, as you explore a wide range of productivity options and select the ones that will work best for you.
Biography Gail is one of Canada’s most experienced negotiators and professional instructors in the field of business negotiating and innovative negotiated solutions. She is a Harvard University trained specialist in both collaborative and competitive bargaining methods, and facilitates negotiatio...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.