Increasing Your Productivity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Managing your Goals, Energy and Activities for Enhanced Performance
Peak productivity is not about getting everything done in limited time. It is more about making the best decisions about what goals and activities will lead to the best results, and using your energies wisely to accomplish them.
In this course, you will learn a unique approach to increasing your productivity at both work and home. Develop clear and measurable goals you can achieve realistically. Create a plan to balance and manage your work and life demands. Apply proven tools and techniques to increase your focus, energy, adaptability and effectiveness.
The course employs an experiential learning format that offers smart options without prescribing easy, one-size-fits-all solutions. You will create your own customized personal productivity action plan that you can implement immediately after leaving the course.
- Develop new perspectives and habits that will enable you to become more productive
- Identify and refine your objectives to make your goals more attainable
- Apply techniques for achieving mindful productivity without distractions
- Explore an array of new productivity concepts, tools and techniques, and decide which ones will work best for you
- Boost your productivity through influential communication
- Pace yourself mentally and physically for increased resiliency and performance
- Determining your productivity approach: strengths and areas for development
- Setting expectations for yourself and others to stay focused on goals, not details
- Crafting “smart” goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound)
- Giving your productivity goals a reality-check by converting them into specific actions
- Self-managing common attitudes, habits and pressures that inhibit productivity
- Applying productivity mindfulness to train your brain to focus
- Communicating more influentially to establish productivity expectations with others
- Saying “no” assertively and diplomatically
- Managing stressors proactively to avoid burn-out and achieve maximum resiliency
- Establishing milestones and measurements to monitor your productivity effectiveness
You will create your own customized personal productivity action plan, as you explore a wide range of productivity options and select the ones that will work best for you.