Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
About the course
The Agile Product and Solution Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Cprime, the parent company of ASPE, is proud to be a Gold SPCT and Platform Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Agile Product and Solution Manager (APSM) certification.
You will learn how to:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
15+ years of Coaching, Product and Portfolio Management Experience. Bringing together the disciplines of traditional Waterfall and innovative Agile Methodologies. A Dynamic Product and Portfolio Leader with extensive experience in fast-paced technology environments and SAFe organizations. A Pro...
Isaac Montgomery is a lean-agile leader and evangelist with a passion for cultivating exceptional performance in both individuals and organizations. In his 20+ years since leaving the United States Marine Corp, Isaac has held technology and executive roles with both the Fortune 50 and venture-bac...
Management and Executive Coach & Trainer with over 20+ years’ experience in agile development. Ken helps large-scale organizations adopt iterative and incremental development practices such as Agile & SAFe. He fosters constructive culture change and leadership enablement and is focused on...
Susan is an experienced software professional focused on building great software products through effective Agile processes. Coaching teams in a culture of innovation and fun inspires me! She has over 20 years software product and project management experience with areas of particular expertise ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.