Increase Performance by Leading & Managing People
This high impact course explores self-awareness, motivation and values. Discover your leadership style and how you can harness this to influence and motivate.
Without exception, good management is about leading and managing people. This has always been the case, of course, but in an increasingly competitive business environment, with widespread technological parity, it is becoming even more so.
Whatever the core business of your organisation, its long-term viability and profitability is heavily dependent on the talents and motivations of your people. They simply must perform at their best, with an absolute commitment to achieving your organisation’s objectives. Perhaps more than any other factor, it is this commitment that distinguishes the high-performance organisation. Consequently, your leadership and people skills as a manager – the key to inspiring and maintaining your team’s commitment – are more vital than ever. And this intensive two-day short course is an ideal means through which to ensure they are up to the task.
What will you learn?
- Understand the difference between leadership and management
- Learn how your style impacts the people around you - your staff, your peers and your boss
- Improve your knowledge skills to change your style to influence others
- Explore motivation and values and how they influence individuals
Who should attend
- Managers and team leaders in the private, public or not for profit sectors
- Professionals who are, or may become responsible for overseeing work done by others in pursuit of organisational objectives