Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Marketing is all about innovation and creativity, which provides lots of challenges when it comes to managing the diverse range of people than marketing project teams attract. This course focuses on helping project managers to manage the detail whilst also achieving the bigger picture, with a process that keeps the project team on track and motivated whilst meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Be a project leader - balancing your commitment to the team and the project.
- Define project scope, managing changes and risk.
- Plan a project, prioritise and deliver a plan of action.
- Work to deadlines and deliver within budget and on time.
- Motivate individual team members and gain their buy-in.
- Build project team understanding and manage team dynamics.
- Set up rigorous devices for controlling the project life cycle, leaving maximum freedom for the creative marketing process to continue.
- Understand the difference between a problem and a crisis and learn how to cope.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Evaluate the success of a project.
Who should attend
This course focuses on, not only, the project management process but the team skills needed to support that. It is therefore designed for new or experienced project managers without formal project management training, seeking the tools and skills needed to manage their team through to a successful project completion.
Trust the experts
Nigel Pearcy has been in marketing services, working with major international blue chip companies for over 20 years. His work has been recognised with a range of international marketing effectiveness awards.