Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The new role of HR in driving transformation
In today’s world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA), HR is rapidly becoming one of the most important and crucial digital transformation tools to support the greatest asset of your company: your personnel.
As any business leader knows, the biggest cost of doing business is often personnel and it can account for as much as 70% of total expenses. On the flipside, your personnel is also valuable in terms of skills and abilities – as well as having the capacity to embrace change.
Carefully aligning business strategy and managing human capital will enable your company to adapt, innovate and seize the immense opportunities that the new tech-driven business landscapes are unlocking.
Company culture is a competitive advantage
HR is the department that deals with the hiring, administration, and training of personnel but it is also the key to the door of digital transformation. Only HR has the combination of influence and reach to accelerate a culture of innovation that will help the rest of the organization prepare for the future.
Ask yourself the following about the HR department in your organization:
- What is the role of HR in driving forward our organization’s digital transformation?
- How can we shift from individual to collaborative mindsets?
- How can we attract smart people to unlock the power of our organization?
- How can we understand and harness the benefits of disruptive technologies together with the best of human potential to accelerate our company culture?
- How can our organization be both big and fast?
Digital transformation is about agile mindsets and practices, not just in technology. Successfully generating a forward-thinking, innovative company culture is a complex task that only skilled HR leaders can pull off.
Before you can create the right culture, you must first examine your individual mindset:
- How do you drive high-performance teams?
- How do you identify and implement the processes for a high-performance mindset?
- How do you nudge personnel to focus on how fast they are learning rather than how good they appear?
What this course is about
HR Mindset Transformation is a specially designed program for HR executives. Over two intensive days at Hyper Island São Paulo, you will learn from each other as much as from experts through experiential and hands-on workshops and collaborative activities.
You will cover the following themes and topics:
- Exponential technologies and companies
- How digital is profoundly transforming the concept of work
- The new role of HR in driving transformation
- Recruiting for culture fit vs performance
- Cultures of transparency and accountability
- Mob design to unlock creativity and potential
- Work/life balance vs work/life integration
- How people analytics can better support decisions
- Servant and facilitative leaderships skills
- The importance of employee experience