Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for ambitious senior professionals who want to develop their key area, fulfil their own potential and enhance their HR skills to have a greater impact on their organisation.
- Human resource directors, practitioners and specialist advisors.
- Leaders of change programmes.
- Chief learning officers.
- Business unit heads.
About the course
Align your business strategy with the context you create for your people – then watch your organisation thrive.
Drive exceptional organisational performance
Leverage culture, increase integration and boost morale. Develop a clear agenda on how you can strengthen employee engagement.
Benefits for you
- Acquire the skills to ensure your employees are fully engaged, empowered to think creatively and can thrive in a changing business environment.
- Discover how your HR department can maximise its contribution to the overall success of your organisation.
- Develop your personal action plan – and implement it as soon as you return to work.
- Be effective in boardroom debates, offering strategies that align to business objectives and maximise employee contributions.
- Achieve global competitive capacity. Leverage organisational culture, enhance integration, build energy and offer choice.
- Explore and anticipate rapidly evolving social and economic trends and their impact on your organisation.
Benefits for your organisation
- Put people at the heart of your firm’s future. Craft, refine and apply a strategy to achieve organisational transformation.
- Create robust competitive advantage by aligning your HR processes strongly with your business goals.
- Define and implement a culture that promotes energy, human potential and high-impact performance.
- Ensure great ideas are embedded into your organisation’s culture.
- Explore how people and processes are key to your organisation’s success.
- Shape your company’s future. Gain the skills to successfully manage change and maintain a long-term view.
What you learn
- Explore Professor Lynda Gratton’s six-step Living Strategy Framework. Create a powerful new vision that puts people at the heart of your organisation.
- State-of-the-art strategies to develop a highly-motivated, engaged and innovative company.
- See how culture and values impact your organisation and implement successful strategies to manage change.
- Get the best out of your people. Maximise human resources by offering greater choice to your employees.
- Why do some organisations buzz with energy, while others don’t? Explore ground-breaking ideas on the future of work.
How you learn
- Gain key insights and expertise from globally renowned HR guru Lynda Gratton – one of the world’s leading authorities on HR strategy.
- Investigate the alignment between strategy and HR. A pre-programme survey completed by your colleagues creates a unique company profile, highlighting trends, risk areas and organisational capabilities.
- Hit the ground running back in the office. Prepare a personal action plan of highly effective techniques for returning to work.
- Gain unique insights into the latest global HR practices from guest speakers.
Your learning experience
- Explore theory and practice combined with the latest academic thinking from expert practitioners Lynda Gratton, Tammy Erickson and Dan Cable.
- Discover and leverage our global networks and gain the confidence to work across different cultures and markets.
- Collaborate and network with your peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics.
- Return to work and inspire your HR team with the vision and skills to achieve exciting organisational transformation.
Hybrid learning is a new learning model that enables the simultaneous delivery of our programmes to participants either on campus or live virtually. We’ve carefully designed this approach to create a seamless learning experience, where virtual and face-to-face participants interact and learn together. Virtual participants will also have the opportunity to live the London experience by joining us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with like-minded professionals and with the latest thinking from our world-class faculty.
Professor of Management Practice; Executive Education Faculty Director BA, PhD (Liverpool) Professor Lynda Gratton directs London Business School’s Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations – considered the world’s leading programme on human resources – and the new programme Leading...
Tammy Erickson is an expert on leadership, the changing workforce, collaboration and innovation, and the nature of work in intelligent organisations. A McKinsey award-winning author, she has been three-times named one of the 50 most influential global management thinkers by Thinkers50. Erickson ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.