Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Widely experienced senior professionals from around the world, and from a broad range of sectors and businesses including leading blue-chip companies.
- Human resource directors, practitioners and specialist advisors.
- Leaders of change programmes.
- Chief learning officers.
- business unit heads.
About the course
Align your business strategy with the context you create for your people – then watch your organisation thrive.
Drive exceptional organisational performance
Leverage culture, increase integration and boost morale. Develop a clear agenda on how you can strengthen employee engagement.
Benefits for you
- Acquire the skills to ensure your employees are fully engaged, empowered to think creatively and can thrive in a changing business environment.
- Discover how your HR department can maximise its contribution to the overall success of your organisation.
- Develop your personal action plan – and implement it as soon as you return to work.
- Be effective in boardroom debates, offering strategies that align to business objectives and maximise employee contributions.
- Achieve global competitive capacity. Leverage organisational culture, enhance integration, build energy and offer choice.
- Explore and anticipate rapidly evolving social and economic trends and their impact on your organisation.
Benefits for your organisation
- Put people at the heart of your firm’s future. Craft, refine and apply a strategy to achieve organisational transformation.
- Create robust competitive advantage by aligning your HR processes strongly with your business goals.
- Define and implement a culture that promotes energy, human potential and high-impact performance.
- Ensure great ideas are embedded into your organisation’s culture.
- Explore how people and processes are key to your organisation’s success.
- Shape your company’s future. Gain the skills to successfully manage change and maintain a long-term view.
What you learn
- Explore Professor Lynda Gratton’s six-step Living Strategy Framework. Create a powerful new vision that puts people at the heart of your organisation.
- State-of-the-art strategies to develop a highly-motivated, engaged and innovative company.
- See how culture and values impact your organisation and implement successful strategies to manage change.
- Get the best out of your people. Maximise human resources by offering greater choice to your employees.
- Why do some organisations buzz with energy, while others don’t? Explore ground-breaking ideas on the future of work.
How you learn
- Gain key insights and expertise from globally renowned HR guru Lynda Gratton – one of the world’s leading authorities on HR strategy.
- Investigate the alignment between strategy and HR. A pre-programme survey completed by your colleagues creates a unique company profile, highlighting trends, risk areas and organisational capabilities.
- Hit the ground running back in the office. Prepare a personal action plan of highly effective techniques for returning to work.
- Gain unique insights into the latest global HR practices from guest speakers.
Your learning experience
- Explore theory and practice combined with the latest academic thinking from expert practitioners Lynda Gratton, Tammy Erickson and Dan Cable.
- Discover and leverage our global networks and gain the confidence to work across different cultures and markets.
- Collaborate and network with your peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics.
- Return to work and inspire your HR team with the vision and skills to achieve exciting organisational transformation.
Professor of Management Practice; Executive Education Faculty Director BA, PhD (Liverpool) Professor Lynda Gratton directs London Business School’s Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations – considered the world’s leading programme on human resources – and the new programme Leading...
Tammy Erickson is an expert on leadership, the changing workforce, collaboration and innovation, and the nature of work in intelligent organisations. A McKinsey award-winning author, she has been three-times named one of the 50 most influential global management thinkers by Thinkers50. Erickson ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.