HR Strategy in Transforming Organisations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Align your business strategy with the context you create for your people – then watch your organisation thrive.
Drive exceptional organisational performance
Leverage culture, increase integration and boost morale. Develop a clear agenda on how you can strengthen employee engagement.
Benefits for you
- Acquire the skills to ensure your employees are fully engaged, empowered to think creatively and can thrive in a changing business environment.
- Discover how your HR department can maximise its contribution to the overall success of your organisation.
- Develop your personal action plan – and implement it as soon as you return to work.
- Be effective in boardroom debates, offering strategies that align to business objectives and maximise employee contributions.
- Achieve global competitive capacity. Leverage organisational culture, enhance integration, build energy and offer choice.
- Explore and anticipate rapidly evolving social and economic trends and their impact on your organisation.
Benefits for your organisation
- Put people at the heart of your firm’s future. Craft, refine and apply a strategy to achieve organisational transformation.
- Create robust competitive advantage by aligning your HR processes strongly with your business goals.
- Define and implement a culture that promotes energy, human potential and high-impact performance.
- Ensure great ideas are embedded into your organisation’s culture.
- Explore how people and processes are key to your organisation’s success.
- Shape your company’s future. Gain the skills to successfully manage change and maintain a long-term view.
What you learn
- Explore Professor Lynda Gratton’s six-step Living Strategy Framework. Create a powerful new vision that puts people at the heart of your organisation.
- State-of-the-art strategies to develop a highly-motivated, engaged and innovative company.
- See how culture and values impact your organisation and implement successful strategies to manage change.
- Get the best out of your people. Maximise human resources by offering greater choice to your employees.
- Why do some organisations buzz with energy, while others don’t? Explore ground-breaking ideas on the future of work.
How you learn
- Gain key insights and expertise from globally renowned HR guru Lynda Gratton – one of the world’s leading authorities on HR strategy.
- Investigate the alignment between strategy and HR. A pre-programme survey completed by your colleagues creates a unique company profile, highlighting trends, risk areas and organisational capabilities.
- Hit the ground running back in the office. Prepare a personal action plan of highly effective techniques for returning to work.
- Gain unique insights into the latest global HR practices from guest speakers.
Your learning experience
- Explore theory and practice combined with the latest academic thinking from expert practitioners Lynda Gratton, Tammy Erickson and Dan Cable.
- Discover and leverage our global networks and gain the confidence to work across different cultures and markets.
- Collaborate and network with your peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics.
- Return to work and inspire your HR team with the vision and skills to achieve exciting organisational transformation.
Who should attend
Widely experienced senior professionals from around the world, and from a broad range of sectors and businesses including leading blue-chip companies.
- Human resource directors, practitioners and specialist advisors.
- Leaders of change programmes.
- Chief learning officers.
- business unit heads.