Who should attend
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, and officers in the functions of human resources. Professionals interested in learning and applying audit exercises for their organization can also apply.
About the course
Conducting HR audit entails a detailed analysis of HR policies, practices, procedures of the organisation and ascertaining whether it aligns with the organisational strategy and purpose. Further the audit process involves benchmarking the systems against best practices across organisations of similar size and industry. The areas covered under the HR audit include, but not restricted to employee relations, performance management systems, compensation system, record keeping, employee health and safety, legal compliance and so on.
In the contemporary business where the role of HRM is considered to be strategic, HR is seen as a business partner, involved in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the policies and data they identify and use for attaining the optimum potential of their organization.
- Designing and implementing organizational policies and striving towards organizational goals.
- Assess and demonstrate the impact of HR policies and practices on the organization.
- Transforming the HR systems and processes to enhance the alignment between HR systems and the organization.
- To identify the strengths and the weaknesses in the HR systems and pave the way for potential improvement in design and implementation of HR systems.
- HR as investment centre
- Multiple approaches to HR Audit and its organizational implications
- Understanding the Audit process
- Posing the right questions
- Data collection- The role of Qualitative and Quantitative data
- Data analysis- Qualitative and Quantitative methods
Educational Qualifications Fellow Program in Management (Doctoral Degree) Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Area: Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management M.D (Paediatrics) Baroda Medical College, Baroda M.B.B.S Baroda Medical College, Baroda Academic Affiliation Mar...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.