HR Policies and Procedures
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
HR Policies and Procedures emphasizes the value of the skills and expertise to create fair, easy-to-understand HR policies and procedures and an up-to-date HR policy manual. Take this unique opportunity to learn how to achieve buy-in from your line managers, share and discuss your organizational needs, review your existing HR policies, and amend and update your policies. This course will guide you to develop and implement HR P&Ps in your organization. You will ensure that your employment contracts and HR manuals meet your business needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating employees.
- Understand how HR policies and procedures fit into your organization and how they affect employee relations
- Increase business performance and employee effectiveness through clear, fair and reasonable HR policies and procedures which help retain and motivate staff
- Align your terms and conditions of employment with your remuneration strategy and develop detailed employment contracts to improve employer branding and employee engagement.
- Terms and Conditions of employment (T&Cs)
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures (P&Ps)
- Sensitive critical policy areas
- Employment contracts
- Policies and procedures to support wider HR strategies
- Human resources manuals
- Policies and procedures for international assignments
- Psychological contract of employment
- Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Review your manual
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the workplace.