Who should attend
Professionals working in Human Resources planning or Human Resources administration who are directly responsible for developing HR policies and procedures. This course is also suitable for Human Resources managers who wish to sharpen their skills in writing HR Policies and Procedures.
About the course
Writing HR policies and procedures is both an art and a science. In the past, HR departments have resorted to outsourcing this function to professionals who are specialized in this arena. This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to complete this challenging task in-house. If you still decide to outsource this activity, you will benefit from this course by learning how to ensure the policies and procedures produced by the third party for your organization are written in the right manner.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List all HR functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organizational success
- Explain the difference between policies, processes and procedures
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques
- Describe the purpose/usefulness of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.