Who should attend
This program is a highly pragmatic and informative, exclusively designed for managers and executives from all departments. It covers a wide spectrum of key areas where knowledge, attitude, skills and habits will be fine tuned in tandem with the strategic steps to take on the right impetus to achieve a service excellent culture. Such a culture will increase productivity and profitability.
About the course
Obsession with the customer is the single most vital factor in business success today! The main priority in any business must be to win and keep the customer, with emphasis on building a growing customer base. Failure to do so simply means no profits, no growth, no jobs, and no business! Success will come in our competitive world to those who recognize that:
- The customer is the business's biggest asset;
- The customer pays all salaries, wages and dividends;
- The customer will go where he receives the best attention;
- You must be your customer's best choice!
It has become the great driving force in all ambitious companies to put the customer first. This is now accepted as the route to gaining the competitive edge. A steadfast customer service culture is one of the most important pillars of success. This program provides great coverage to do just that.
## Course Objectives
- To create awareness on the importance of service quality excellence, and providing the pathway and the tools to achieve the desired results.
- Understand the concept of customer service improvement process and initiate change to improve company’s overall performance
- Retain and grow the customer-base towards achieving higher profitability
- Participants will be guided to establish a customer service culture in the organization.
## Course Outline
Decide on Your Core Business
Know your Customers & your Competitors
Create a Realistic Vision
Define the Moments of Truth
Reviewing and Improving your Staff’s Attitude
Recognize and Reward Service Excellence
Reviewing the 12 Steps to Customer Service Excellence
Into the Mechanics of Work Processes Re-engineering
Give Good Service to One Another
Create the Customer’s Experience
Profit from Complaints
Stay Close to your Customer – Applying the D.A.F.T Principle
Applying the S.E.R.V.E. Formula
Set Higher Service Standards
Reviewing and Reengineering the Psychosocial Work Environment
Implementing Strategic Intent towards your Service Mission
Develop, Design and Implement the Service Program
Customer Satisfaction Audit (Guidelines are provided via a Structured Manual for effective application)
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.