Governmental Financial Management and Control
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
The internal control process plays a pivotal role in Federal, state, and local government activities. This process aids managers in meeting their objectives for reliable financial and performance reporting. You will learn the management control process, and gain insight into how audits improve efficiency, how to ensure compliance with regulations, and how to understand performance management and managerial analysis. This course is part of the Certified Government Financial Manager® (CGFM®) series.
- Understand the need for and practice of internal control
- Learn about techniques for managing cash, investments, loan programs, inventory, procurement, property management, and systems
- Meet the responsibilities of government managers in providing accountability for the public trust
- Understand how and what kind of audits are conducted in government
- Financial Management Functions
- Financial and Managerial Analysis Techniques
- Internal Controls
- Performance Measurement/Service Efforts and Accomplishments
Who should attend
This course is designed for financial Management professionals seeking support for taking the required exams for Certified Government Financial Manager® (CGFM®) certification.