Who should attend
- General Managers, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Treasury Managers, Treasurers, Finance
- Managers, Accounts Managers, Treasury Analyst, Financial and Management Accountants, Auditors,
- Financial Analysts, Accounts Supervisors and Accounts Superintendents.
About the course
## Course Objectives
By the end of the programme delegates will have:
- Greater understanding of current International Accounting Standards (IAS), and International Financial Reporting Standards and the Impact of changes on their organizations
- Create understanding of the range of financial analysis skills and techniques that create shareholder value
- Learned and integrate new developments in financial control and management into their corporate environment.
- Gained the potential for business failure and problems with the business including financial analysis, corporate failure prediction and measurement of corporate performance
- An understanding of Corporate Governance and the dissemination of information to users.
- A greater understanding of current issues and developments, Auditor’s reports and reports to management in relation to Auditing Standards and Practice Statements, International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
- A greater understanding of Treasury Management techniques and the implication of IASs to treasury products.
## Course Outline
The topics covered include:
Accounting and the accounting process
The balance sheet
The income statement
Ratios – analyzing financial information
International Accounting Standards (IAS) Budgeting for business
Cash flow projections
Actual performance vs. Budget / forecast
Cash flow and working capital management
- Audit reporting ISA 700
- The Audit Expectation Gap
- Enhancing Audit Quality
- Corporate Governance
- Effectively measure and manage the performance of treasury activities
- Expand scope of treasury positioning and trading activities
- Safely hedge against foreign currency and interest rate risks
- Develop understanding of derivatives pricing and risk management
- Become comfortable with essential financial math, statistical, analytical concepts
- Improve earnings performance through effective assets and liability management
- Understand complex risk management models and limits packages
- Budget revenues and risks
- Apply practical solutions to improve treasury operations and accounting
- Implement successful treasury activities that will increase shareholder value
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.