Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Quality document controller
- Administrative document controller
- Logistic/Warehouse document controller
- Engineering document controller
- Corporate/Human Resource document controller
- Production document controller
- Security document controller
- Selected staff
About the course
Document control is an essential preventive measure ensuring that only approved, current documentation is used throughout the organization. Inadvertent use of out-of-date documents can have significant negative consequences on quality, costs and customer satisfaction.
Those responsible for managing their organization’s Document Management System (DMS) to design a document control process that is simple to use, easy to monitor and effective to prevent the use of incorrect documentation.
Because of its importance, companies often invest heavily in dedicated staff, detailed procedures and specialized software programs to keep control of their DMS and other business documents. Auditors (internal and external) also pay particular attention to document control disciplines resulting in frequent audit non-conformances (it is commonly reported that document control generates the most non-conformances in Management System).
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Carryout self-assessment using personal managerial skills tool
- Understand our and our organizations roles
- Develop self-awareness, manage time and stress and understand individual differences
- Motivate others using the effective methods
- Know how to coach, counsel and provide supportive communication
- Develop problem solving and decision making skills
- Establish procedures and examine principles of decision-making in leadership
- Develop conflict resolutions skills and manage conflict effectively
- 1st phase report writing
- Making policy submission for the betterment of your organization?
- Basic – strengthening the organizations governance system to be able to secure funding.
Quality management systems – Requirements objectives, and the purpose of this additional guidance is to explain the intent of the new standard with specific regard to documentation.
Document and definition
- Communication of Information
- Evidence of conformity
- Knowledge sharing- to disseminate and preserve the organization’s experiences.
ISO Documentation Requirements
- Documented statements of a quality policy and quality objectives a quality manual
- Documented procedures required by this International Standard documents needed by the organization to ensure the effective planning, operation and control of its processes, and records required by this International Standard;
Intent of the general documentation requirements of the International Standard Quality Manual
- The format and structure of the manual is a decision for each organization
- The size of the organization and documented procedures
- Document controlled in accordance with standard requirements
- Control of documents
- Control of Records
- Internal Audit
- Control of nonconforming product
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action
Documents needed by the organization to ensure the effective planning,
Operation and control of its processes
- Demonstration of Effective Implementation
- demonstrate conformity by the preparation of other documents
- Process maps, process flow charts and/or process descriptions
- Organization charts
- Work and/or test instructions
- Documents containing internal communications
- Production schedules
- Approved supplier lists
- Test and inspection plans
- Quality plans
Controlled Documents reference to Standards
Records- conformity of their processes, products and quality management system.
Organizations preparing for implementation
- Process and Effective implementation approach
- Understand the interaction
- Assure the effective operation and control
- Management, resource, product realization and measurement process
- Analysis process
Organizations’ adoption and Documentation changes
- Reviewable of existing documentation
- Revision for process approach
- Simplified references
- Evidence of the effective implementation
- Demonstrate conformity
- Objective evidence of the effectiveness of its processes and its quality management system
- Observation, measurement, test, or other means
- Planning of product realization, and Monitoring and measurement of product
- Management review
Internal and External Audit
Document stating results achieved or providing evidence of activities performed
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.