Who should attend
- Chief executives and Chief Operating Officers of companies and divisions
- Financial professionals, financial controllers and management accounting managers responsible for performance management systems
- Strategic and corporate planning managers
- Functional heads with responsibility for executing key business strategies
- Managers running business critical front-line and support departments
- Managers being prepared for key operational posts in the company
About the course
The key steps to building a world-class organisation – how good companies become truly great!
Many good companies develop innovative business strategies but a surprisingly high proportion lacks the right systems, tools and methodologies to successfully implement, execute and, most critically, adapt them.
This leading-edge workshop will show you how to use the best tools for the job in a performance management framework that will allow your organisation not just to formulate a winning strategy, but also communicate it to key managers; implement and execute its winning ideas and continuously manage and adapt it to meet the dynamic conditions of the 21st century.
This Oxford course is designed to provide delegates with a practical working understanding of the fundamental principles and practice of strategy development and execution in the real world conditions in which they work; after the course you will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking and analysis in business planning
- Understand and use the tools to convert high level strategic ideas in to effective objectives, measures and targets
- Recognise and manage the drivers of stakeholder value value
- Implement an organisational performance management system
- Understand and apply the principles of effective team leadership
- Apply modern techniques in cost management and reduction
- Develop and use powerful forecasting methods
- What Makes a Great Organization
- Defining and Balancing Stakeholder needs
- Strategic Analysis and Approaches to Strategy Formulation
- Designing a Winning Business Model
- Principles of Outstanding Team Leadership
- Dealing with Resistance to Organisational Change
- Using the Strategy Maps and Balanced Scorecards
- Identifying Key Success Factors and Performance Indicators
- Understanding, Managing and Reducing Business Costs
- Designing and Implementing Effective Budgeting Systems
- Adaptive Management Processes in Action
- Developing an Integrated Approach to Risk Management
- How the Mighty Fall - Nokia and Kodak
- Business Model Disruption and How to Successfully deal with it
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.