Improving Project Performance
A project management course from Cranfield, run in conjunction with the ECITB.
Improving Project Performance steps out of the theoretical and into a bold new arena of advanced practical experiences and lessons in project management.
This 7 day flagship course is designed to increase your ability to deliver complex projects, allowing you to make a more significant contribution to the future success of your business.
If you want to refresh and/or grow your skills in project management and make the transition into successful project management, then our Improving Project Performance programme is the right course for you.
What you will learn
- Control of your role in projects
- Enhanced project performance and greater self-awareness
- An improved project planning process
- The ability to handle cash flow and understand its importance to you, the team and your organisation
- Confidence to manage yourself and others more effectively
- Greater awareness of different contract styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Positive relationship management.
- Project Control – implement cost and schedule control
- Planning – tools to ensure deadlines are always met and penalties avoided
- Productivity – identify areas of poor productivity and tackle the issues that cause it
- Personal – learn to build a strong cohesive team who share your vision and understand the role they must play to achieve project success
- Relationships – apply a framework for creating winning stakeholder relationships.
Who should attend
All executives involved in projects of any type across a wide range of industries. This programme is appropriate regardless of your role in the organisation.