Improving Project Performance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cranfield School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A project management course from Cranfield, run in conjunction with the ECITB.
Improving Project Performance steps out of the theoretical and into a bold new arena of advanced practical experiences and lessons in project management.
This 7 day flagship course is designed to increase your ability to deliver complex projects, allowing you to make a more significant contribution to the future success of your business.
If you want to refresh and/or grow your skills in project management and make the transition into successful project management, then our Improving Project Performance programme is the right course for you.
What you will learn
- Control of your role in projects
- Enhanced project performance and greater self-awareness
- An improved project planning process
- The ability to handle cash flow and understand its importance to you, the team and your organisation
- Confidence to manage yourself and others more effectively
- Greater awareness of different contract styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Positive relationship management.
- Project Control – implement cost and schedule control
- Planning – tools to ensure deadlines are always met and penalties avoided
- Productivity – identify areas of poor productivity and tackle the issues that cause it
- Personal – learn to build a strong cohesive team who share your vision and understand the role they must play to achieve project success
- Relationships – apply a framework for creating winning stakeholder relationships.
Who should attend
All executives involved in projects of any type across a wide range of industries. This programme is appropriate regardless of your role in the organisation.