Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- with at least 10 years of professional experience
- with relevant experience in interim management
- who would like to gain insight into, and consolidate their knowledge of, the core concepts underlying their activities
- who like to expand/build their professional and personal relationships
About the course
Education as a catalyst for change
As an interim manager, the pressure is high to stay up to date with every issue and every topic in the business world. This programme assists experienced interim managers in gaining an insight in and consolidating knowledge of the core concepts underlying their activities. The possibility to set up a network, to discuss among interim managers and the refreshment of a number of aspects important to interim managers add up to a real return on invesment. Rounded off in 5 days to fit a busy schedule.
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the 'Mastering Interim Management' programme?
- Develop a comprehensive set of skills, techniques and fundamental insights into management
- Lay the foundations for success in your organisation and professional career
- Broaden your professional network with like-minded people from all over the world
The programme 'Mastering Interim Management' consists out of 2 modules.
Module 1 - Day 1: Implementing a Winning Business Strategy
- A key objective is to define what strategy is and how to formulate a winning business strategy
- To offer a framework for strategy implementation
- To understand the importance of change management for successful strategy execution
Module 1 - Day 2: Corporate Performance Management
- Deeper understanding of the management control process
- Translating strategy into action
- Defining key performance indicators that capture the strategic drivers of value
- Introducing the Balanced Scorecard as a tool for integrated performance measurement
- Creating a strategy focused organisation
- Explore how to use the Balanced Scorecard for strategy execution
- Visualise the strategy using a strategy map
Module 2 - Day 1: People & HR Management
- Develop your arsenal of HRM tools
- Understand how change has major implications to the organisational structure and the manager’s own performance
- Analyse the need for increased flexibility and willingness to change
- Will project jobs and teamwork replace the traditional roles within a company?
Module 2 - Day 2+3: Change Management
- A key objective is to examine how change is best managed and show the differences between great change management and poor change management
- To understand how managers can have a more positive impact on people’s performance and commitment through the change process
- Know how to increase individual accountability and responsibility in change
Filip shows you how the finance function can act as a real business partner for your organisation by using accounting information for decision making and strategy execution. Filip Roodhooft obtained a PhD in Accounting at University of Antwerp in 1994. He is now Full Professor of Accounting at K...
Dirk is an authority on strategic HR and can bring out the best in you and your organisation when it comes to people management, career management and organisational development. Dirk has carried out numerous teaching and advisory tasks for organisations such as the Ministry of the Flemish Commun...
Kurt Verweire is a specialist in helping companies to formulate and implement winning business strategies. He has developed great frameworks that give people sharp insights how to boost performance with a clear winning strategy.Kurt has obtained his PhD at Erasmus University Rotterdam in 1999 and...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.