Who should attend
- Business Owners
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Senior Customer Officers
- Customer Relationship Managers
About the course
This programme draws on contemporary research to explain what client engagement is. Customer engagement and loyalty are important when it comes to retaining customers. Various companies are straggling with low levels of sales performance.
This course will give you a great opportunity to understand the process, the dynamics, the client behaviour and other aspects so as to effectively grow the ratio rate of leads and transform them to sales.
- Introduction to Sales and Client Engagement
- Client personalities and how to treat them
- Situation analysis
- Client retention best practices
- Effective use of sales channels
- Sales targets and evaluation
- Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the key aspects of client engagement
- Build new communication channels for value creation
- Learn how to set the right targets
Benefits for you
- Understand how to engage with customers
- Focus on your loyal customers
- Improve your selling skill-set
Benefits for your organisation
- Improve your ROI
- Optimize the client engagement process of your organisation
- Keep adding value to your client
Panayiotis is a Master in decision making and complex problem solving, advising Businessmen and Senior Directors as well as governmental officials and NGOs in various countries. Decision makers, have permanently trouble in taking the right decisions, because they receive multiple and conflicting...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.