Who should attend
This course is intended for government employees from all sectors and all levels
· This course will help participants understand the emerging trends in technology, leading to better and more informed decisions about how to incorporate technology to achieve the visions and agreed objectives in Dubai and the UAE
About the course
This course is an intensive introduction to the world of emerging trends in future technologies. It will provide participants with an outline of some of the main trends in future technologies and their application both in Dubai as well as globally. The students will be introduced to the ideas around Future Technologies through easy-to-grasp real life examples and interactive learning. The course consists of 4 days of classroom learning.
· Participants will understand the emerging trends in technology
· Participants will learn about the basic terms and concepts around Future Technologies
· Participants will gain capacity to know which Future Technologies would be relevant to your organization and where to find more information on them
· Participants will gain a basic understanding of emerging trends in technology, which may be expanded through advanced and theme specific courses of the DFF Academy
• Technology Foresight and Trends in Emerging Technologies
• Role of Future Technologies in economic and human development
• Key concepts of Future Technologies
• Case studies of Future Tech implementation in Dubai and the UAE
• How to apply Future Technologies in our work
• Exercises and groupwork
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.