Who should attend
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Recognize demographic, technology and globalization shifts changing business needs. Identify key trends and understand their impact on the workforce, workplace and marketplace. Examine implications for re-energizing, driving and sustaining D&I initiatives in face of new conversations on multiple identities, generations, cultural competence and other emerging issues at work.
The world of work is continuously transformed by changing demographics, rapid technological advances, and global influences. Responding to these changes requires ongoing recalibration of D&I strategies and the development of cultural competence and awareness.
In this course, you'll engage in conversations about emerging trends and their impact on talent management, employee engagement, and organizational changes. Be prepared to embrace D&I not only as a means to enhance business performance, but also as a driving force for innovation and collaboration. You'll gain a broader perspective of emerging trends through interactive exercises, role plays and discussions.
Key Course Takeaways
- Discuss emerging trends in D&I and their impact on workplace, workforce, and marketplace
- Evaluate and recalibrate D&I practices in view of current events
- Examine the rise and impact of millennials and Generation Z on talent management and employee engagement
- Obtain tools for managing the impact of emerging trends
- Apply new concepts through case-study exercises and challenging conversations
Senior Human Resources Professional with leadership and expertise in Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Anti-Harassment, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. Experience within Fortune 500, Nonprofit and Governmental Agencies for over 25 years. Partnerships with organizations of al...
Alvin A. Smith is President of AA Smith & Associates, LLC, a Delaware based management consulting firm founded in 1998, specializing in Executive Development and Strategic Diversity Management. Al is a wonderful “storyteller” who provides a compelling firsthand account of the lessons he lear...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.