Who should attend
The Fordham Leadership Accelerator is ideal for managers and director-level professionals who aspire to more senior roles. We welcome participants who have recently taken on management positions as well as those with more experience.
About the course
Leadership is defined by an unrelenting commitment to improvement and change—which is why leaders in any organization or business field can benefit from the Fordham Leadership Accelerator.
This program helps you to transform your leadership growth trajectory, identify your leadership strengths, and better navigate your professional networks for maximum career impact.
Experience an individualized approach to executive development in this immersive program, whose nine dates are spread over 10 weeks. Through peer coaching, personality profiling, case studies, and on-the-job application of the tools and techniques reviewed in class, participants leave with increased confidence and a personalized game plan for getting to the next level.
- Learn who you are as a leader and how to hone your leadership style
- Improve your management competencies
- Cultivate peer coaching skills
- Explore ethical leadership
- Develop clear strategies and an action plan for career progression
- Directly apply program lessons to your workplace and receive feedback during the 10 weeks
- Financial markets
- Strategic thinking
- Ethical leadership
- New directions in marketing
- Technology and management
- Corporate governance
- Coaching skills
- Developing your personal leadership style
Whether coaching CEOs or speaking to groups of managers, young people, or the disadvantaged, Stephen sparks deep motivational forces that illuminate new paths to leadership success for the individual and the organization. A former CEO, he has 25 years of guiding businesses and leaders to discover...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.