Executive Team Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Lagos Business School.Full disclaimer.
Globalisation, economic uncertainty, stiff competition and the general complexities of today's business are compelling CEOs to depend on inter-disciplinary strategic thinking for organisational success. Consequently, teamwork has become an indispensable organisational tool for developing and managing strategies required to successfully tackle today's global challenges. However, teaming behaviours exhibited at the executive level dictate the level of teamwork for the rest of the organisation.
The seminar is designed to impart the critical skills required to build and lead an effective executive team and replicate this model of teamwork down and across the organisational pyramid.
- The Dynamics of C-Suite Teams
- Fundamentals of Good Leadership
- Visioning and Goal-Setting
- C-Suite Etiquette
- Curbing Functional and Cultural Myopia
- Managing Emotions and Egos
- The Language of Leadership
- Building a Culture of Developmental Relationships
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Cultural Intelligence
- Teamwork in a Challenging Economic Environment
- Managing With Power and Influence
- Curbing Negative Political Behaviour
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways
- Concepts and frameworks that will help to align and integrate your organization's teamwork practices with competitive strategy.
- Translate, align, and integrate your firm's competitive, customer, and shareholder requirements into organization-wide teamwork practices.
- How to read and interpret environmental indicators and how to adapt to environmental changes.
Who should attend
- The quality of this programme is highly dependent on the calibre of participants. For this reason, the quality of participants takes precedence over class size. Participation is expected to be by invitation rather than open advertising.
- This programme will benefit CEOs and direct reports to CEOs of large organisations, as well as mid-sized firms experiencing a growth surge.
- Participants should have attended the Building and Leading the Team (BLT) seminar or a seminar with equivalent programme content
- It is highly recommended that CEOs attend with their reports to create the initial bonding that will be continued after the seminar.