Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Aalto University School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Strategy and Capabilities as Core Components of Employee Experience HR's role in organizations has changed significantly over the last ten years. Top management is more and more relying on the HR Director and the HR-function to enable the achievement of the company's goals. HR professionals play a crucial role in strengthening companies’ strategic direction. In the future co-operation is highlighted, both inside the company and outside. New ways of working are affected by factors such as globalization and digitalization. Change has also been very rapid in the HR field over the last decade.
Identifying the company's strategic capabilities, and developing the organization and its experts, will play an increasingly important role in the future. The Executive HR program builds a connection between strategy, strategic competencies, digital transformation, globalization and other macro trends, and human resource management.
By participating in the program, you will develop your strategic thinking and ability to apply it to your company's human resources management. You will also develop your own leadership and ability to have an impact as an HR manager. The program is taught by the top professors in Finland; it is based on interactive learning methods, and dialogue between theory and practice is emphasized in the content.
The participant will increase his or her strategic understanding of human resources management, and of strategic capabilities and future trends, from the HR perspective in particular
Increases the participant's ability to align, integrate and innovate HR practices with the strategy, strategic capabilities and goals
Develops the participant's personal ability to have an impact and lead
You will solve the organization’s human resource management challenges
The program enhances the participant's expertise in challenging HR management tasks and improves career advancement opportunities
Through the program, you will develop your company's HR management by increased competence of HR professionals
Contents and Schedule
Module 1: Strategic Human Resource Management
May 23-25, 2018
- Personal development goals as an HR professional
- Strategy and strategic capabilities, digital transformation
- The linkages between strategy, capabilities and HRM
- Working with an organizational culture and social architecture
Module 2: New Developments in HR Practices
August 29-30, 2018
- Strategic Talent Management
- The future direction of performance management
- The importance of rewarding and its impact on an organization
- The effects of different macro trends, such as digitalization and globalization, on a company's various functions, particularly from the HR perspective
Module 3: An HR Manager with an Impact
October 3-5, 2018
- How to promote strategic human resource management discussion
- The ethics and psychology of influence, and ways of benefiting from the nine principles of how to have an influence via communications
- ‘Selling’ ideas by means of constructive interaction
- Body language during interaction
- Me, the HR manager
Who should attend
- Organizations and individuals who want HR management to play a strategic role (and be part of the renewal of their organization)
- Experienced managers who are part of the management team in their organization