Emerging Leaders Development Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A two-day program for newly-promoted, high-potential managers who wish to kick their leadership skills into high gear
A hands-on, highly engaging experience that is tailored to each individual, this program empowers new leaders with the skills to mobilize team and generate results.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand how they are perceived through a customized G360 Emerging Leader Survey
- Identify personal leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn effective communication and coaching methods
- Gain insights into how best to manage Millennials
- Incorporate data-driven solutions to problems
- Sharpen persuasive presentation skills
- Develop an ongoing plan for personal development
Who should attend
- New leaders
- High-potential employees
- Project managers