Who should attend
- New leaders
- High-potential employees
- Project managers
About the course
A two-day program for newly-promoted, high-potential managers who wish to kick their leadership skills into high gear
A hands-on, highly engaging experience that is tailored to each individual, this program empowers new leaders with the skills to mobilize team and generate results.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how they are perceived through a customized G360 Emerging Leader Survey
- Identify personal leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn effective communication and coaching methods
- Gain insights into how best to manage Millennials
- Incorporate data-driven solutions to problems
- Sharpen persuasive presentation skills
- Develop an ongoing plan for personal development
Biography Brian Griffith''s areas of research at Vanderbilt University include identity formation, spiritual development, wellness, and undergraduate education. Current research projects include the role of undergraduate education in student development and the impact of a 6-week wellness program...
Subject Areas Finance Biography A former Bain consultant and executive educator, Cherrie Wilkerson guides the Master of Science in Finance program and teaches several courses within Executive Education. Awards & Accomplishments Dartmouth College: High distinction and Edward Tuck Scholar Vand...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.