Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Auditors who are not native speakers of English but need to conduct their audits in English.
About the course
You will discover how to write a clear, coherent audit report in fluent English. The course focuses on a structure for writing up observations that will enable you to maximise audit viewpoint. You will become familiar with strategies that will help you be as concise as possible and improve readability. You will communicate greater value to your readers.
- Knowing your target audience
- Overview of in-house written documents
- Writing and presenting written material
- English language tips: appropriate structure, false friends and inappropriate translations
- Using appropriate internal audit and in-house terminology
- Writing exercises
- Paragraph structure
- Using tables and graphs in order to present findings
- Audit rating scales and opinions with translations for readers
- Writing clear, concise executive summaries
- Using language effectively in PowerPoint presentations
- Reviewing and revising internal audit reports
- Drawing up an individual written English-language action plan
- Individual feedback on participants written documents
Interactive lecture, discussion, individual and group exercises, case studies