Who should attend
- Mid- to senior level managers and leaders
- All leaders responsible for driving and implementing: Innovation initiatives, Digital strategies, Data strategies, Digital transformation despite obstacles in organisations and IT transformation from traditional to relevant.
About the course
Implement an effective digital transformation strategy.
In our digital world, all organisations are struggling with similar challenges, globally. Business leaders, managers and executives need the skills to leverage people and infrastructure for success into a digital future. This Digital Transformation seven-week online programme will equip you with the knowledge and workplace application experience to bring your organisation through disruptive change into this digital future.
Module 0 - Orientation
The Orientation Module introduces you to the GIBS Online campus, onboards you to the programme and initiates your engagement with the GIBS expert faculty and fellow participants. You have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the programme details, how to approach online learning and the kinds of activities you will encounter during the programme.
Module 1 - A Data Strategy
Module 2 - Strategy
Module 3 - Design Thinking
Module 4 - Agility
Module 5 - People and Digital Culture
Module 6 - Digital Ethics
How you will benefit
- Formulate and implement a digital strategy for leading organisations through disruption
- Implement new ideas and innovations to increase the competitiveness of organisations by aligning people, data and technology
- Comprehend and respond to the pace of change we are experiencing globally
The workplace application experience you will gain, includes:
- Assessment of current IT practices, including data strategy and IT structures
- Workforce readiness assessment
- Agility and adaptability awareness
- Design thinking principles
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
- Understand basic digital marketing and sales principles
As a millennial and digital native familiar with digital implementations, Nishan Pillay can authentically discuss the issues informing digital transformation. The following qualifications attest to his expertise in dealing with the subject of digital transformation - an Honours in Industrial Psyc...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.