Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Marketing managers & executives, product owners, online marketeers, channel specialists, campaigners, sales leaders
About the course
In an everchanging digital landscape it is key to see through every hype and define your best digital strategy. How do you deal with the increasing power of the Big Tech companies? How do you truly serve your customers best? Is your business model futureproof? How to create the best synergy in your digital mix? Which emerging technologies can really benefit your business? All super relevant questions which needs immediate answers.
We’ll offer you a unique and interactive learning experience. In 3 months we’ll go the extra mile to help you become a digital leader. You will learn from the best experts in the field. People who walk the walk every day.
- 10 e-learning modules (complete in your own time)
- 12 live online sessions, 2 hours each.
- 1 live case, 8 hours in online breakout rooms
- 1 final online interview to discuss your personal action plan
Module 1 - Digital marketing trends & strategy
- Digital worlds: trends, innovation, strategy & planning
- Platforms, digital services & new business models
- The marriage of branding & performance
- Work session: Define your own strategy
Module 2 - Tactics & Digital Marketing mix
- Social Media & content
- Digital advertising
- Advanced Search
- Usability & experience
- Tech, tools and analytics
Module 3 – Organization & Digital Leadership
- Work session: Harvard Business School Digital Marketing Case
- Growth hacking & lean digital culture
- Digital leadership & change management
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.