Who should attend
Managers and supervisors of staff in customer-facing roles, and those responsible for ensuring that the service level offered to customers is a positive differentiator for their company, which will help increase customer retention.
About the course
- A clear focus on improving your company's business performance through better customer retention
- You will be able to identify clear areas of improvement for your customer care team
- A 'customer-centric' approach that will enable you to fulfil your customers' individual needs
- You will have a better understanding of the detailed issues involved in providing top quality customer care to your customers
## Course Objectives
- To understand the components of successful customer care
- To know how to develop a plan for implementing effective customer care
- To understand how you, as a leader, can help to develop a customer focused team
- To be able to assess your own, and your company's performance in the different levels of customer service
- To identify customer service barriers within your organization
- To improve the standards of service to your customers, by understanding their future needs and expectations
- To explore ways you can WOW! your customers by 'going the extra mile'
- To learn how to offer alternative solutions and successfully deal with unrealistic customer requests
- To understand why customers complain and how to deal professionally with complaints
## Course Outline
- Role Of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) In Creating A Competitive Edge
- Understanding Differences Between Business-To-Business (B2B) CRM and Business-To-Consumer (B2C) CRM
- Understanding Why The Happy 'Internal Customer' Is More Motivated To Provide Exceptional 'External Customer' Service
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Identifying 'Perception Points' For Your Organization
- Identifying Barriers To Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Understanding Customers' Changing Needs And Wants
- The Key Steps Of Customer Service
- Changing Times. The Impact Of Technology on CRM
- Understanding Different Customer Feedback Mechanism
- Identifying Queries, Questions And Complaints
- Handling Unreasonable Requests Effectively
- Creating An Exceptional Service Recovery Mechanism For Enhancing Customer Retention
- Using Customer Feedback To Innovate And Stay Ahead Of The Game
- Creating A CRM Dashboard - What Gets Measured Can Be Improved
- Learning From Case Studies - The Best Practices In CRM
- How To Create Customers For Life
- How to deal with customer queries.
- Common customer problems and complaints.
- How to deal with problems and complaints.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.