Who should attend
Managers’ supervisors and customer service staff.
About the course
Understand the importance of a customer service culture in a competitive environment.
## Course Objectives
- Analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personalities and the best way to deal with them.
- Agree and practice strategies for service recovery aimed at regaining customer loyalty.
- Define the process of managing a customer complaint system.
- Discuss and practice the techniques of effective communication skills with customers.
## Course Outline
Module One: Customer Service
- Definitions and Concepts
- Roles of the Customer Service Professional
Module Two: Attaining Customer Satisfaction through Quality Measures
- Components of Quality Service
- Service Quality gaps
- What Customers Pay Attention To
- Dimensions of The RATER Model
- Establishing Service Quality Performance Standards
- Customer Complaint System
- Sources of Complaints
- Types of Complaints
- Handling Complaints: The P.E.P.S.I and F.E.D.E.X Approaches
Module Three: Attaining Customer Satisfaction through Quality Measures (con't)
- The Principles of Inspiring Staff (A.E.P.A. Philosophy)
- Arousing Interest
- Engaging Them
- Practicing New Skills
- Applying to Real World
- Customer Loyalty
- Who is a Loyal Customer?
- Strategies to Keep Customers Loyal
- Reasons why Companies Lose Customers
- Keys to Delivering an Exceptional Service- The Nordstrom Way
Module Four: A Profile of Different Customer Personalities
- Characteristics of Difficult People
- Common Responses to Them
- 6 major Personalities that Lead to Conflict
- The Hostile
- The Pessimist
- The Complainer
- The Know-It-All
- The Narcissist
- The Over-Controller
- Strategies in Dealing with Them
Module Five: Effective Communication with Customers
- Communication Goals
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Communication with Customers
- Reading the Body Language of Customers
- Behaviors that Block Listening
- How to Be an Active Listener
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.