Who should attend
All managers, supervisors and employees whose duties involve contacting and dealing with internal and external customers.
About the course
The goal during this phase of the Customer Service Mindset program is to provide each member of your customer service team with a big-picture perspective of their potential, along with a heightened awareness of their own responsibility for achieving excellence and the choices and actions that will drive these results.
## Course Objectives
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personality profiles.
- Practice the skills for dealing with customers and handling their complaints.
- Understand the concept of service mindset and ways of developing it within their organization.
## Course Outline
The Principles of Customer Service
- Definition and Concepts of Customer Service
Serving the Internal and External Customer
- Understanding the Needs of Internal and External Customers
The Principle Foundation for Superior Customer Service
- Strong Relationship
- Superior Service
- Professional Behavior
The Customer Service Mindset
- Components of the Mindset
- Strategies for Building the Mindset among the Staff
A Profile of Different Customers Personalities
- Understanding Their Personalities
- Tips for Dealing with Difficult Personalities
Attaining Customer Satisfaction
- Meeting Their Needs
- Exceeding Their Expectations
- Delighting and Surprising Them
Handling Customers Complaints
- Types and Levels of Customer Complaints
- Handling Complaints: Process and Behavior
Effective Communication with Customers
- Active Listening
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Reading Customer Body Language
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.