Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
If you are an experienced professional in traditional business management, this course offers an opportunity for formal training that will update your skills. Learn to adapt your business strategy and goals to center around the experience of the customer.
If you are early in your management career, our Mini-MBA in Customer-Centric Management will give you a solid foundation in what being an effective manager requires, with an orientation toward developing those skills in a customer-focused business.
About the course
Business leaders are increasingly challenged to transition themselves and their organizations to change not only how they interact externally with customers, but also within the business—how the customer experience defines their corporate culture.
The Mini-MBA in Customer-Centric Management teaches managers how to fundamentally re-orient the role of the customer from the end of the sales process to the driver of core values, philosophy, strategy, and operations. More information leads to more choices. Managers will learn to align strategy and goals with the needs and wants of their customers; preparing them to guide their teams and across the organization toward measuring success through a lens of customer experience.
Through hands-on, case-driven, interactive sessions and class exercises, participants will learn about the latest research, and the best and worst practices taught by top industry experts. The CCM program will provide the best models for organizational alignment and true customer centricity.
- Achieve the critical evolution of perspective from customer-conscious to customer focused. Leverage this centricity to reveal opportunities and goals that personally connect your brand to customers.
- Study a curriculum developed and taught by industry through leadership, who also brings real-world business experience. Achieve the shift to a holistic perspective, and how it informs strategy.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Lead your team to evaluate opportunities and design goals that reflect dedication to customer value, and equate business success with exceptional customer experience.
- Elevate your focus from tactical customer-satisfaction methodology tools to influencing company-wide cultural changes. Communicate across functions how this dynamic market shift requires centering success around delivering customer value.
- Introduce strategies and tools that help achieve goals such as exceptional service and customer loyalty. Track and articulate the bottom-line impact of a customer-centric brand.
This program will address the topics most critical to mastering customer-centric management.
A sampling of these topics include:
- Journey Mapping. Learn an abbreviated form of journey mapping that offers a comprehensive view of the customer’s experience throughout the relationship, gaining an overall understanding of the customer and their needs.
- Customer-Centric Leadership. Update your leadership style in a way that inspires your team and motivates across the organization to adopt and deliver a customer-centric business strategy.
- Personalizing Experience with Data and (Digital) Technology. Understand what an ideal technology stack looks like, and how to get it without draining your resources.
Professor Ronnie Battista is a senior executive with 20 years experience visioning and delivering creative and profitable cross-channel interactive experiences with bottom line impact. Early in his career as a business analyst, his project experiences highlighted a gap between what business and I...
Chris has established a design culture at Nasdaq by empowering the designer as strategist and maker and is as comfortable presenting product strategy to the C-Suite as he is at leading a usability test or coaching junior designers on his team. Chris has taught principles of interaction design an...
Bob brings a wealth of diverse, general operations and business background as an executive at large corporations such as Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Thomson Reuters, Ceridian and Deluxe Corporation. He has managed global customer service and technical support organizations as well as software implem...
Jim Kalbach is a noted author, speaker, and instructor in user experience design, information architecture, and strategy. He is currently the Head of Customer Success at MURAL, a leading online digital whiteboard. Jim has worked as a design leader with large companies, such as eBay, Audi, SONY, E...
Ashwani Monga (Ph.D., University of Minnesota) is Professor of Marketing and Vice Dean for Academic Programs and Innovations at Rutgers Business School. For the inaugural Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar Awards of 2018, Ashwani was among 34 faculty members worldwide who were recognized b...
Tim Peter helps companies put the web to work to grow their business. He has worked since 1995 developing innovative e-commerce and internet marketing programs across multiple industries. Prior to launching Tim Peter & Associates, LLC, a full-service e-commerce and internet marketing consulti...
Stan is a TEDx speaker, Forbes Contributor, and IBM Futurist. He is the founder of PurpleGoldfish.com, a think tank that inspires leaders to think differently about their most important stakeholders. Stan works with brands to win the hearts of employees and customers. Before founding PurpleGoldfi...
Dave Wieneke is an agency executive and brand marketer who has pushed the edge of new media since it really was new. He published a chain of technology magazines in the 90s, successfully grew two technology start-ups, and built market-leading digital teams for Thomson Reuters, The Christian Scie...
I have taken this approach throughout my career in customer experience within the hospital and health care industry with corporations such as BlueCross and BlueShield of South Carolina and Geisinger Health System in Pennsylvania, and that has made all the difference. My ability to design creative...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.